Mar 25, 2009

090325 Photos after pratice of making coffee














fortunately when the time I arrived at the coffee school..

there's no one except her.

so i can practice making coffee with jaunty music N she teachs me and gives me a challenge..

I love the way she pour the milk into the cup of coffee..

and her white face, thin long arm N ..

her high tones of voice which is so fast but so exactly spoken.

I hope I could be at least of one of her friends...


that's what how I feel something kinda pure..

Everytime when I reaching out to have gotta be pure minded..

I like myself never than before ^^
































































































































































































































































































































Hyde part to Commonwealth St.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers